our magpie

our magpie

Monday, September 20, 2010

lake...take two!

well our three bikini babies loved the lake so much we decided to take the boat out one last time before the chill of fall is in the air... not that you would know it is almost fall here in tennessee since yesterday the high was 93 degrees!










so we enjoyed enjoyed another beautiful, sunny day on a very quiet lake eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, cheetos and chocolate chip cookies. our big girls riding tubes while our little girl watched from the boat. and feeling so blessed to be a part of watching our girls grin from ear to ear. i think going to the lake ranks right up there with going to the beach...maybe not quite as high but the lake is definitely closer!





our sweet emme grace who would ride the tube ALL DAY!




our funny girl miss rayley beth jumping it for the ? time!






watching our big girls love on our little girl.....


makes my heart so happy :)


so maybe next time i post it will actually feel like fall...i am so ready! getting out all of our cute 'fallish' decor (which we have way too much of!)...looking for halloween costumes....cinnamon scented candles....eating chili with grilled cheese sandwiches on the porch...can't wait!

7 comments:

  1. I loved this post! The first picture of all the girls is PERFECT! I have 3 amazingly beautiful little cousins!

    p.s. The pictures look great nice and big =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there!!! Just saw your comment on my post, and hurried on over! OMGoodness!!!!!!!! What a Dumpling!!! All your girls are gorgeous and Miss Maggie is delicious!!!!

    I'm so glad you found me. I look forward to following you and your beautiful family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to meet you! Maggie Rae is so cute! I guess we'll meet for real at the Buddy Walk!!! I'm on the board of directors so I'll be running here, there and everywhere, but I'll be around! :) I'm adding you to my google reader right now so I can follow your sweet family! Maggie Rae's birthday is the day (and a few years) ;) after Kennedy's! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! I am so glad that you commented on my post because your little Maggie Rae is SOOO stinkin adorable!!!She is beautiful and I can't believe that I haven't come across you guys before. Is your blog somewhat new? I look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maggie Rae looks so much like Rayley Beth to me in that second picture! Precious!

    ReplyDelete

i love reading your sweet words....you don't have to register. just comment as anonymous and then leave your name at the end so i'll know who stopped by :)